Planning or organizing group travel to the Caribbean? Atalanta Journey, LLC offers specialized group and individual travel to Belize, Central America.
We love what we do, are passionate about Caribbean travel, and very much look forward to meeting with you to discuss your group or individual Belize travel planning needs.
Atalanta Journey’s Services
- Consulting with your group on your desired trip focus and creating a customized itinerary to include the appropriate destinations in Belize.
- Connecting to Belize resorts and people to enhance your program
- Familiarization trip planning, negotiating rates and reservations of travel
- Assisting with group international air purchasing from home city to BZE
- Reserving domestic Belize flights
- Price negotiation with partner resorts and suppliers
- Creating detailed travel budget/ establishing per person pricing
- Facilitating payment between the organization and Atalanta Journey LLC
- Providing detailed and updated travel itinerary
- Communication/ facilitation between your organization and Belize partner resorts and suppliers throughout entire planning process
- Provide complete rooming list to partner resorts
- Manage travel logistics- such transfer pick up times/ locations, tour times Atalanta Travel Services – Belize
Whenever I travel to Central America, I am truly inspired and I always experience amazing synchronicity.
Kristin’s career is in travel, event planning and marketing and sales. She is currently the Sales & Marketing Director for Blue Tang Inn, a boutique resort in Belize, Central America. She graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College, in Minnesota, with an English major and Business minor.
From 1998-2001, she worked as a corporate travel and event planner. During this time she traveled around the US and the Caribbean.
In 2001, Kristin became the Sales & Marketing Director for the Blue Tang Inn, Ambergris Caye, Belize. Her experience with the Blue Tang Inn led to the creation of EagleRay Marketing, LLC in 2006-2010 and Blue Earth Vacations in 2010.
In addition to Sales & Marketing for Blue Tang Inn, she currently owns Atalanta Journey, LLC focusing on retreat, health & wellness and student travel to Belize.
Kristin’s mission is to create experiences that inspire people by combining community, culture, education, travel & adventure and spiritual growth.
Contact Kristin Fisher for more information at 507-317-9944 or use the contact form below.
Required fields are marked *.